Company Name: SWCA Environmental Consultants
Position Title: SWCA Environmental Consultants
Location: Phoenix, AZ, US 85012
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) leads SWCA's finance professionals to deliver actionable and proactive analysis and planning inputs to senior operations leaders and executive leadership. This individual is expected to also expand the financial acumen of SWCA's project managers—as a professional services consulting firm, SWCA's overall profitability is highly dependent on the financial success of our projects. Critical to success in this role is the ability to set a visionary strategy for the dissemination of actionable financial information and designing systems around the specific and unique needs of a growing professional services consulting firm. This individual also oversees the modernization and expansion of data extraction and distillation systems, including advanced data visualization models. Individuals who are qualified to take the job of Director of FP&A are those who display impressive communication skills, possesses the ability to navigate complexities of organizations and can negotiate, influence and lead efficiently and successfully. Effective and proven leadership skills, executive presence, and the capacity to defend and express concepts and ideas are key factors.
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) is available in our Phoenix, AZ office or available for distributed work.
Day-to-day, the Director of FP&A oversees the company's financial analysis program, which includes monthly financial reviews for the company's business units, forecasting, annual planning and budgeting, financial modeling, and identifying opportunities for efficiencies and continuous process improvement.
The role played by the Director of FP&A is highly significant in terms of delivering sound financial planning and analysis. Other tasks include the following:
- Strong leadership, business acumen, and executive presence—sets a clear vision for the department
- Strategic partner to finance leadership
- Continuously evaluate current tools, systems, and processes to bring innovative and industry-leading financial analytics
- Leads the development process of the yearly budgets and works closely with internal owners of budgets
- Oversees the development and distribution of dashboards and other modern information dissemination methods for corporate and operations leadership, and project managers
- Oversees the forecast process and directs the reporting analysis and variance analysis of the budget and forecast
- Oversees the monthly financial review meeting program, continuously improving efficiencies and targeted actions
- Partners with operations to analyze pricing for optimal profit
- Providing financial analysis and return on investment resources for key corporate initiatives
- Contributing to the company's M&A activities and related due diligence and financial modeling
- Knowledgeable of contract terms and conditions and oversees client contract reviews
- Ability to work in ever changing environment.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, accounting, or finance.
- 10+ years of experience in the field of financial planning and analysis.
- Of these years must have experience collaborating with both senior leadership as well as various levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated experience setting a strategy for the organization.
- Prior experience building and maintaining good working relationship with project managers.
- Impressive management skills with strong leadership skills to be able to develop, mentor and coach direct reports.
- Prior experience understanding and interpreting complex reports and models and translating them into tangible recommendations and conclusions.
- Previous A/E/C industry experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of various financial software tools.
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Z4pXMBFwMGyMIeYkTdWRn