Company Name: Pew Charitable Trusts
Position Title: Senior Associate, Finance and Treasury Services (Hybrid)
Location: Washington, Dist. Columbia 20001, United States
How to Apply: Apply Online
The Senior Associate serves as an integral member of Pew's Finance and Treasury department. The individual supports Pew's financial management strategy and services across finance functions, including: forecasting; analysis; reporting; treasury and cash flow management; banking and investments oversight. they will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management, including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, treasury and investment related analysis, and other projects requested by senior management.
This position reports to the Director, Treasury, Grants Program Services and CAPS Support/Analytics and will be based in Pew's Washington, DC office, and is eligible for 60% telework.
Financial Forecasting, Analysis, and Reporting
- Works with Director to provide value-added insight and analysis on the financial implications of Pew's strategic and operational plans.
- Prepares scenario planning, financial and cash flow forecasts for financial decisions and positions.
- Presents reports on the organization's cash flow and investment portfolio positions.
- Supports the development, maintenance and improvement of the financial models, analyses and exhibits used in management presentations and executive decision-making support.
- Uses quantitative analysis, including creation, back testing, and performance tracking of models to support financial forecasting.
- Helps create and design the development of scorecards and dashboard reporting.
- Completes special projects, typically involving business data gathering and analysis for senior management.
- Creates ad hoc analysis, as needed.
Treasury, Banking and Cash Flow Management
- Monitors and analyzes the performance of Pew's investment funds.
- Supports bank account activities (domestic and foreign), including receipts, disbursements, funding needs, protection and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Prepares analysis of mid and long-range cash needs.
- Works with Director to maintain positive banking relationships and ensure that high quality service standards are maintained.
- Works with Director to reduce foreign exchange and bank charges/fees where possible.
- Ensures treasury functions are following the legislative and financial controls specified in Pew's compliance roadmap.
- Ensures effective monitoring and reporting of banking activities.
- Prepares annual FBAR report.
- Serves as backup to the other treasury senior associate and Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monitor's investment portfolio performance against benchmarks.
- Serves as a key contact for Pew's investment advisors, managers, and bankers.
- Reviews and interprets investment performance reports received from investment managers.
- Works with Director to update investment policies to present to Finance leadership and the Finance Committee.
- Ensures that portfolios are compliant with Pew's investment policies. Proposes adjustments, as needed, to ensure compliance with investment policies.
- Assists in the preparation of analysis, commentary, and presentation materials for the quarterly Board of Directors meeting.
- Review's asset allocation analysis and develops/supports recommendations as to any required changes to the allocation and the appropriate benchmarks.
- Prepares analysis on the organization's cash reserves and support Director in making recommendations on possible investment policy changes.
- Conducts regular analysis to determine if further investments or loans are needed to support business operations.
- Works with Director to analyze the best financing options for Letter of Credit facility.
- Prepares a consolidated reporting package of investment portfolios and presents analysis of key findings to Finance leadership.
- Work with Finance leadership to preserve and grow company assets and the investment of surplus funds through investment advisors and managers.
- Ensures compliance with Pew's bond requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. Concentration in Finance or Business; an advanced degree preferred but not required if commensurate with years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience in financial analysis, forecasting and project management experience preferred, particularly as it relates to completing complex modeling and analytics that require collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to identify problems and to develop feasible solutions.
- Learns quickly with demonstrated organizational skills; manages multiple projects and move quickly from one to another.
- Strong spreadsheet skills are essential; expertise with Excel is required; experience with databases is preferred.
- Good working knowledge and familiarity with PeopleSoft, MS Access and office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven presentation and project management skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
The Pew Charitable Trusts is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Pew considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, sex, ethnicity, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/V7xrNdCkk4xoPsDRxTJOQd